Contest – Top 10 Innovation Videos of 2011
Now, Blogging Innovation is looking for the Top 10 Innovation Videos of 2011, and we have up to $3,650 worth of prizes up for grabs.
What are your favorite innovation videos on YouTube?
Nominate an innovation video on YouTube to be included on the Top 10 list and be entered into the prize drawing for some great prizes worth up to $3,650:
- 1 All-Access Pass to the Back End of Innovation (October 17-19, 2011 in San Diego, CA) – $3,590 value
- 2 signed copies of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire by Braden Kelley – priceless
- Unlimited – Free Sample Chapter – A Guide to Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing
You can submit a nomination any of these THREE ways:
- Commenting on this blog post with the URL of the innovation video
- Sending us the URL of the YouTube video by @reply on twitter to @innovate
- Sending the URL of the YouTube video by email to contest @ blogginginnovation.com (or you can send the file itself if it is yours and it is not on YouTube)
So, think about what your favorite innovation videos are on YouTube are and submit the URLs or files (if you haven’t uploaded them yet) from now until midnight GMT on July 31, 2011.
If they are good (and downloadable) we will upload them to the Innovation Excellence YouTube channel that will go with the upcoming http://innovationexcellence.com site to give the creators extra exposure.
The contest winners and the list of Top 10 Innovation Videos of 2011will then be announced on Innovation Excellence when it launches.
Editor’s Note: Conference tickets are for conference admission only and are ultimately at the discretion of the conference organizers to grant. Travel and any other expenses for attending the conference are the responsibility of the winner. All deadlines are midnight GMT on the day mentioned.
Please subscribe to the Innovation Excellence YouTube channel and maybe YouTube will grant us partner status and let us bring you even more great innovation videos.